The Clemens Real Estate Group (CREG) believes that the right marketing strategy makes all the difference.
We go above and beyond to market your home using all the latest advancements in technology, social media and publicity strategies to ensure your home reaches the maximum number of potential buyers. More buyers means more offers, possible bidding wars, and ultimately, more money for you.
Where Buyers Come From:
By studying where and how buyers find the home they purchase, we've created our marketing and prospecting plans to ensure every single buyer who could possibly buy a home like yours knows you home is for sale. In fact, we are 100% confident that NO ONE can expose your home to the masses like we can!
This graph comes from the National Association of Realtors annual study of home buyers and sellers. Since 76% of buyers find their home online (including apps and social media) and through their realtor, we focus heavily on these sources without ignoring the rest!
Platinum Marketing Package
Here is a comprehensive list of our Platinum Marketing and Prospecting Plan:
- Professional photographs and videos scheduled to be taken of your home.
- A market analysis of current competitors, pending sales, and recent comparables to establish the price that would maximize the sale.
- Room-by-room analysis of your home to see it through the eyes of a buyer.
- In depth demographic study of your home and neighborhood to determine where your best buyer will likely come from.
- Access to our list of preferred vendors if any work needs to be done prior to listing your home for sale.
- If the home is vacant/unfurnished, we provide virtual staging.
Photos, Aerials and Videos:
- Upgraded Professional Photography. (example)
- Video walk through of the home. (example)
- Aerial video of the home.
- Your home's virtual tour will be uploaded to our YouTube channel. YouTube is the world's second largest search engine after Google!
- Once your photos are completed, we're able to launch your home's own website and immediately promote it.
Social Media Marketing:
- Facebook boosted/sponsored posts receive a budget that reaches between 25,000-50,000 people. And this one was shared 7 times!
- Our Facebook page has an audience of 782 followers and increasing greatly every month.
- Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ promotions.
- Professionally written blog post published to our webpage, as well as all mentioned social media outlets. Sample blog
- Video tour placed on our YouTube Channel and tagged for maximum views and with a link to your home's custom website.
- From time to time we post a "Guess the Price/Square Footage" Facebook post and include a prize. This encourages buyers to look at the home and the prize draws lots of attention!
- We will announce your home to our database of nearly 1,000 people, including potential buyers, via a customized email blast with photos and a link to your website.
- E-blast to every agent in San Diego County that your home is active and ready to sell. That's close to 12,000 agents!
- E-blast announcement for your Broker's Open.
- E-blast for Open House
- Additional email blasts as needed.
- All blasts include photos, videos, and links to your custom website.
- A custom website dedicated specifically to your property with a specific domain name. This domain name is now used on every single piece of marketing we create, both online and offline.
- This website comes with information capture so we know who has been looking at your home and can contact them to tell them about it!
- Click here for a sample.
- Premium placement on Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com
- Your home will be entered on the MLS and KellerWilliamsRealty.com from which it will be syndicated to over 1,000 searchable websites and 125,000 agent web pages worldwide.
Offline Marketing and Prospecting:
- We'll arrange for your to have a Broker's Open for local real estate agents, one of which may bring your buyer! We'll serve refreshments, promote it on social media, blast it to our entire database and do everything we can to ensure the right agent brings your buyer to see your home... preferably before it is even listed.
- We'll host a Premium Open House the first weekend your home is on the market. Consists of: phone calls, voicemail broadcasts, invitations hand delivered to your neighbors, additional Facebook and email promotions, refreshments served, two agents present for personal tours. It's the best way to generate a sense of competition in the buyers and starts a bidding war!
- Customized signage with directional signs strategically placed to maximize exposure.
Post MLS Marketing and Service:
- Personalized concierge center to schedule showings and assist in gathering feedback from buyers and agents.
- Structured processes to maximize the amount of feedback we get from showings.
- Structured communication system to ensure you receive all showing feedback, market updates and our marketing & advertising updates. You will never feel like you're in the dark.
- Daily prospecting by our team promoting your home.
Gold Package Includes All of the Above Except:
- Up to 200 phone calls & voicemail broadcasts.
- Door knocking reduced to closest 25-30 homes.
- Reduced Facebook campaign budget.
- Weekly Marketing Report.
- Traditional Open House vs. Premium Open House.
- Working with Maggie in the sale of my home was a great experience. She is caring, organized, detailed, upfront, honest, and follows through with what she says. I will continue to work with her on all my future home transactions, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone! ~ Judy
- I have been in contact with Maggie for over a year via email. When it was time for me to sell my property I called her and we meet in person. She walked through the entire process of selling a property and what to expect considering I had a renter in my property. She forged a good relationship with my renter to ensure I got the best possible buyers for my property. Within days of listing my property we had several offers. I was very impressed with the knowledge, expertise, and professionalism Maggie had throughout the process. I will definitely use Maggie the next time I purchase a property. Thanks Maggie, you are awesome.
- Maggie Clemens is a complete professional with an impressive knowledge of the local area. In a whirl wind trip to find a home in just 10 days, Maggie was able to show us a wide variety of homes in several different locations that fit our "wants/needs." She advised us and guided us through the entire process and went above and beyond in her service. We were unable to take immediate possession of the home due to job transfer timing and she took time out of her busy schedule to stop by twice to pick up any accrued mail and check the security of the home. I would, without hesitation, recommended Maggie for any real estate needs you might have!
- I first met Maggie when one of my sisters was looking for a condo. She was very happy with the service that Maggie provided. When I wanted to buy a condo for my other sister, I went to Maggie who was again very professional and knowledgeable. She knows all the laws and procedures and offered suggestions that enabled us to have our offer accepted. When things slowed down with the mortgage broker, she was on it immediately. I highly recommend Maggie and will use her again if we need to buy something else. Besides her business qualities, she has a great personality!
- I'm not really sure I have the appropriate words to express how wonderful Maggie is. Not only is she an expert in the real estate world, but she is just a joy to work and be with. Our first contact with her was over the phone, yet we felt as if we'd known her forever. Maggie helped us buy a home from across the country - not an easy thing to do. We'd visited San Diego, but never actually been inside the home we purchased (we'd only seen it online). Maggie went out of her way to help us become familiar with the property and neighborhood, so we were confident in taking such a bold leap. When we did come to visit the property, Maggie spent the entire day with us. She helped us get acclimated to our new surroundings and made us feel as if we'd lived there for years. Besides that, it was just a blast to be with her. We've definitely found a new friend! I highly recommend Maggie Clemens to anyone needing any type of real estate assistance in San Diego. She is fantastic! ~Mike & Ellie
Licenses, Certifications and Expertise